Start a new topic

SIM unavailable

Originally from ticket #500.

Tried to enter PUK number unsuccessfully and now the phone is saying SIM unavailable contact service provider.

Hi

That SIM is now a dud. Can you please go online select your number in My services, and request a replacement SIM.

Hi guys

My SIM is in the process of being activated. Says it was being activated yesterday (27th) but still not working now on the 28th July. Im waiting on some important calls from overseas - anything you can do to speed up?

Cheers, Andrew

I'm having the same problem it says "pending activation" and when i put my liveconnect sim in it says sim registration failed even though my phone is unlocked to all net works, can you please fix this problem asap

thanks

Same case here, is there any way that i can check when the network will be available? My old sim card doesn't work any more while the new sim card not in service.. Please speed up the process, and help to fix the problem. I  have no idea what I can do right now....

Thanks

After 24 hours my phone still reads Sim Card no valid, is that normal?

hi, Same case here, I can not use my SIM, then I can not call,  can not check email (no internet in my apartment, so need to go library to do it now,) If need the support info, Could you please send me a SMS? let me know what happen in my card.... i urgent to use my phone..,.(the old SIM can not call and check email,...) please help to activate it ASAP!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

My sim comes up as Unregistered. It was supposed to be activated yesterday. This is my business phone so whats the hold up.

hi.

i wait  for my sim card from 12/0912  until today 29/09/12,  where is my sim card ? how long i have to wait ?

please let me know

NOT THANKS

it's frustrating! not being able to be contactable the entire day and nothing seems to be happening despite the site saying that my sim is ACTIVE!

Same deal here. "SIM Registration Fail", despite my old sim being disconnected 4 days ago and My Services saying my new Live Connected SIM is Activated.

It is lucky I can contact people through apps and wifi, but I'm sure I'm missing a lot of messages and calls.

I expected the stated 1-2 day wait for Optus carriers, not going on 5 days with no service whatsoever. Very ordinary.

i had the similar issue as well, i activated my sim card on 30/11/2012, it has been a day now, i will wait for another day and see. But please check for me to see if there is any trouble in that situation. 

Hi Tingtin - are you able to drop us a ticket, so we can look into your service.

Same problem here sim card was supposed to be activated on 3/12 still waiting noboby is getting back to me even after 4 requests.

hi

I'm having the same problem it says "pending activation" and when i put my liveconnect sim in it says sim registration failed even though my phone is unlocked to all net works, can you please fix this problem asap

I'm missing a lot of messages and calls. AND i  very urgent to use my phone.

thanks

Login to post a comment