Start a new topic

How do I activate Voicemail?

I don't want that message conversion to text service.  I want Voicemail.  How do I activate it?

4 people have this question

Hey There,

If you dial 321 from your mobile, the Voicemail service should already be provisioned at a network level for you, just need to set up your Voicemail Box.

Just make sure you follow the prompts right through to the end of the recording to ensure that this is complete.

You can modify the diverts by logging into your online account also.

Hope this helps!

Hi Shov,

Note that the ringing time until divert is set at 15seconds although it says 25seconds in your account. This can not be changed in your settings as yet so if you want to change it enter these into your phone then ring it (substitute your desired time in seconds for the XX)  **61*321**XX*# 

Hey Rachel, 

I hope that you had a great New Years! 

We have refreshed the Voicemail feature on your service. 
Could you please dial 321 in approximately 15 minutes and ensure that the product has been updated? 

If you still have any troubles with this, please contact us on 1300008292. 

Thanks for your patience! 
We wish you the very best for 2015! 

I'm having the same problem as above. The 1300 number doesn't work for me as when I'm selecting option 2 to speak to a representative, it just cuts off.

When I call 321, it asks for my number followed by #. When I put it in though, it says it's an invalid number.

Please let me know what info do you require to assist me with setting my voicemail.

Thanks, Daniela

Hi Daniela

I hope that you have had a great week and I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your Voicemail feature. 

It appears that there is indeed some sort of error with your Voicemail, so I have asked the carrier to re-provision this product for you.

Would you be so kind into refreshing your service in the next 15 minutes and attempting to dial 321 again? 

If you still have troubles activating your Voicemail, please respond to this post so that we can perform the relevant trouble-shooting methods. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Hi. I've been trying to set up my voicemail as I no longer want the thing where it converts as a text message. I've called 321 and it asks for me to enter my phone number then press #. I did this but for some reason it said my number was invalid. Why is this? How can I activate my voicemail?

Hi Corinna

I hope that you are enjoying your Monday! 

To disable Voice to Text, you will need to send a text: STOP to 159. 
Could you please arrange to do this, then dial 321 to complete the activation of your Voicemail feature? 

If you continue to have difficulties accessing your voicemails, please respond to this post. 

Thank you for your time. 

I've  called 321 to enable my voicemail and it asks for me to enter my phone number then press #. I did this but for some reason it said my number was invalid.

Can you please re-activate my voicemail?

Hi Jo

I hope that you have had a lovely morning. 

This is curious, the product itself is definitely provisioned on your service. 
Did you have any other diversions enabled previously? For example, Voice to Text or SurePage? 

We have re-provisioned the Voicemail feature on your service. 
Could you kindly reboot your handset and re-attempt to enable the product by dialling 321? 

Thank you for your time and cooperation. 

I have had voicemail for four years but a month ago it just STOPPED.

When I dial 321 - it says

OUR VOICEMAIL SERVICE CANNOT CONTACT YOUR SERVICE RIGHT NOW - P-LEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Well I've tried 10 times each day for a month - same message

Please solve this issue for me. You guys have been very bad with responses with my email.

I want to manage my voicemail box!

Good Morning Christine

I hope that you have had a lovely week and a very happy Friday to you! 

I am sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your voicemail feature.
After checking your service, we cannot see any changes made at a network level however, we have re-provisioned the product just to be sure. 
Could you please reboot your handset then dial 321 to re-activate your Voicemail feature? 

If you still have troubles accessing your Voicemail after this procedure, please contact our helpdesk on 07 3038 3068 or respond to this post. 

Thank you kindly for your time and patience. 
I hope that you have a lovely weekend. 

Hi Andrew

I hope that you have had a nice week so far. 

It appears that your query has been attended to via our support centre. 
Could you please refer to our response via your email and confirm whether your voicemail feature is now operating without any issues? 

Please either respond to this thread or your ticket if you find that your voicemail is still faulty. 

Thank you for your time and patience. 
Have a great day! 

Hi Sarah

I hope that you have enjoyed your day so far. 

We have re-provisioned the Voicemail feature on your service. 
Could you kindly reboot your handset to ensure that this configuration has been completed? 

If you find that you're still unable to access your Voicemails after this reset, please respond to this thread. 

Thank you for your time and patience. 

Login to post a comment