Start a new topic

LC service is actually pretty good

I will probably go against the tide here. After reading all the bad comments on this forum yesterday it got me thinking. How can this be because I have been very pleased with the product, the service is good, every problem I have had has been resolved, the advice provided has been balanced and considerate of my needs, etc.  I have always found responses from 'Corrie' to be excellent -on those occasions I have needed support. Sure, the answers back from LC aren't immediate but you must remember they are a low cost provider who probably operate with a hand full of staff.

Maybe I have just been lucky?? Or maybe the service expectations of LC are to high??

BTW, I hear bad reports from many other providers including the big ones too.

So if you have a complaint, give LC the facts and allow them a chance to fix it. I doubt they are deliberately trying to rip people off - otherwise their plan prices would reflect the big Telco's!!!

1 Comment

Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback :-)

We absolutely appreciate feedback in all forms but this definitely makes our day !

As you've stated above, yes, we try our best to get in touch with our consumers as quickly as possible and yes, sometimes there are errors and queries we need to address but we do our best to ensure our actions are reasonable, fair and timely.

" So if you have a complaint, give LC the facts and allow them a chance to fix it. I doubt they are deliberately trying to rip people off - otherwise their plan prices would reflect the big Telco's!!!" 

All I can say to this is yes , yes and yes. We do not try to rip anyone off and yes- if you simply report to us any issues we will most definitely be happy to assist you. All we need is the opportunity to do so and your patience whilst any investigation is underway.

Thanks again Ian :-)

Login to post a comment