Start a new topic

Small Plan (Winter '12)

Screen_Shot_2012-11-18_at_1.56.33_PM.png

Is this plan not available anymore? I'm looking for a plan that is less than $10 for my 13-yr-old brother. What do you have to offer?

I am very disappointed in the new plans from LC. My daughter has the $11 p/month and I have the $12 p/month. I logged on to to get a similar deal for my 12 year old son and found the cheapest plan is now $19 and no free social networking. LC you have missed out on gaining another customer from my family. Please rethink your plans you will find a lot of your customers were parents purchasing your cheaper plans for their kids and now you will lose this business.
Yes, agree with Mikaela. I was just about to sign up another $12/mon(my third) plan with LC for the family. But now the smallest plan you offer is $19/mon. Now you may lose 3 customer(1 new & 2 existing) because we will prefer to be and take the advantage of being with the same carrier. Please reconsider and bring back some sort of plans that is in the low $10/mon range.

I too am very disapointed. I wanted to sign my son up and only require a very casual plan due to his age. We have two other accounts with Live Connected and really resent that the cheapest plan is now $19 p/m - my other two plans are only $16 p/m each. Can you please review what's on offer as you are starting to lose touch with the customer that you enticed across (who are very very happy BTW) with the increasingly more expensive plans.

Hi Guys - appreciate the feedback, however costs across wholesale and service have gone up, and hence the new pricing. This is no doubt something you'll see happen across the industry.  If you are on an older plan, we "grandfather" those i.e. you're able to stay on that plan. 

Hi,  I'm in the same situation.  Would live connected consider offering similar cheaper plans if families have a number of plans with you. Maybe they could offer less talk time to save on costs.  There is a great need and market for this type of plan and many would take advantage of it.  The parents would then buy the bigger plans with live connected instead of other companies.  I wish I'd signed all my children to the other plans, but was waiting for there credit to run out with Telstra.  Thanks

I rarely use my phone but was going to sign up for the $7.99 plan to make it easier to keep in touch with my teenage daughter.  Now that prices have gone up so much I will stay a prepaid customer with another company.

Vicki

I agree with all those  customers.  I am so happy with live connect with my plan and been introducing so many friends, which some have signed up already on the lower prices and supposed to have at least another 5 families getting ready to sign up.  All just waiting to finish there contracts with other customers and finish up credits. Each of those families have at least 3 people needing a reasonable priced plan. Now it looks like you have lost at least 15 members there.

agree all of you. LC do not want to expand business now. They have enough customers. I have 4 telephone numbers with LC, I want to upgrade my plan but suddenly plans changed. I can not find out the new plans  is any better than other tele company.

I was definitely over the moon when I found LC. For a person who does not use their phone that often the extra small plan was perfect. It is a real shame that many of us are now unable to share the opportunity with our friends and families. I had a lot of respect for LC. I was extremely disappointed when I found out that the extra small BYO plan was discontinued. Please LC, bring it back. For the sake of those like me, who do not use their phones often enough to be with a larger plan, but too much to be pre-paid. The extra small plan was perfect.

I really hope you keep providing excellent service.  

Thanks. 

I also was disappointed to not be able to add a 4th plan. Also due to the terrible service especially regarding an upgrade 2ontjs ago where they still have not fixed despite promising to resolve in 48 hours. Anyhow I nowogratimg everyone to Amaysim, not as good a deal, but you can buy the Sims anywhere and can at least call and discuss with someone and not have to deal with unanswered mails. Gtaham
I also was disappointed to not be able to add a 4th plan. Also due to the terrible service especially regarding an upgrade 2 months ago where they still have not fixed despite promising to resolve in 48 hours. Anyhow I am now migrating everyone to Amaysim, not as good a deal, but you can buy the Sims anywhere and I can at least call and discuss with someone and not have to deal with unanswered mails. Gtaham

I'm finding the response from Live Connected on 11 Dec 12 a little bit of a 'con'. I fail to see how there has been such a huge increase in costs in such a short period of time. What I think has really happened, is we all got lured by the cheap plans that were only ever going to be a short term option so the company could build a base and then expire those plans and make it more expensive. This means any new plans subsidise the big discounted plans used to launch the company..... marketing 101.

Login to post a comment