Start a new topic

Help I lost my phone and SIM

Summary

Products Affected

When you let us know that your SIM is lost, we will disable your SIM so no one else can use your SIM, and we will also arrange a replacement SIM to be sent to you. 

SIM

To report your service as lost

• Click on MY SERVICES
  • From the My Services dashboard, click on the service you wish to report as lost

My-Services-dashboard

• Once in the dashboard for your individual service, click on LOST SIM
Individual-Service-dashboard-lostSIM

• Select the new SIM size you'd like
  • Have a read through the terms, and then click on the checkbox, and click SAVE
Individual-Service-settings-lostSIM.png

• We will action the request , it will take between 15 minutes and 4 hours to go through on the network.

I have lost my Phone & Sim, 

You cant just Stop the Sim

You have to Choose another Sim,  but What Phone am i getting next

Pls tell me the Sim size for my Unknown Phone

Big Problem There !!!

I have lost my iphone & sim can you please block my sim or phone. Please confirm when this has been completed. 

how long does it take for a replacement sim to be sent ? 

Hi I have lost my phone& sim.can you please blok my sim.please confirm when this has been Completed

I reported my phone and sim stolen 5 days ago. ticket no 38528. I have ordered another one but have not received it and have not even had acknowledgement of my support request. On facebook there are many complaints from the last month concerning no replies to request for support and activation of sims or replacement sims. i have emailed also - no response. left two messages on the phone number listed - no response, only a message saying no staff available to help. What the hell is going on???

Login to post a comment