Start a new topic

Help I lost my phone and SIM

Summary

Products Affected

When you let us know that your SIM is lost, we will disable your SIM so no one else can use your SIM, and we will also arrange a replacement SIM to be sent to you. 

SIM

To report your service as lost

• Click on MY SERVICES
  • From the My Services dashboard, click on the service you wish to report as lost

My-Services-dashboard

• Once in the dashboard for your individual service, click on LOST SIM
Individual-Service-dashboard-lostSIM

• Select the new SIM size you'd like
  • Have a read through the terms, and then click on the checkbox, and click SAVE
Individual-Service-settings-lostSIM.png

• We will action the request , it will take between 15 minutes and 4 hours to go through on the network.

If i have lost my sim and want to forward all calls to another number until replacement arrives. Can this be arranged?

I have a lost phone and sim that was not activated compleatly yet, i am unable to order a new one, please help!

I have lost my sim yesterday and ordered for replaced one. But still I didn't get any comfirmation yet.

Hi There, I have ordered for a replacement SIM but no confirmation yet. Can you please keep me posted on what is happening?

How can i setup a temporary call forward while waiting for my new sim?

I have reported my SIM lost last night. But according to Avast security the SIM is still being used. Also how do I get my IMEI blocked so they cant use the phone as well as SIM?

I reported my sim lost on the 23/11 and still have not recieved any further information.

Well it has 5 days since I reported my SIM lost, raised it with them. No news. I have recovered my phone, SIM is still working and can make incoming and outgoing calls. That is appalling.

Reported as lost and ordered a new sim about a week ago and still havn't even recieved confirmation saying it's been sent or anything, nothing , nada.....

Hi Scott, Nathan, and Spencer - really sorry about that - it should have gone through.

We'll fix this up immediately.

Credit where credit is due. They gave me a call, said they are sorry and admitted they dropped the ball. No B.S.

I ordered a new nano sim about a week ago, and it still havent received any news. it is definately waaaay past 15mins-4 hours as indicated by the service. phone is still working, and i have no idea when the new sim is coming. please reply. 

Hi, I have activated my sim and it has not been activated for the past 5 or so days, are you guys closed until the new year?

Yes. This is really bad. Where is  my replacement SIM? Or do you want me to port out to another carrier?

Login to post a comment