Start a new topic

LC Website Guide

WELCOME TO LIVE CONNECTED! HERE'S A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO USE OUR WEBSITE TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. 

With our website, you'll be able to check your usage, order a replacement SIM, change plans, and much more. 

To login to the website, go to www.liveconnected.com.au

Login_1.png

Once logged in, there are two main areas that relate to you - "My Account" and "My Services"

Logged_in_1.png

Let's take a closer look at My Account. 

MY ACCOUNT

From My Account, you'll be able to:

- See all past invoices, and the call records that relate to your most recent invoice (under "Invoices")

- Change your email, password, address info, and credit card info (under "Settings") 

My_Account.png

MY SERVICES

When you first click on "My Services", you will be taken to your Dashboard

The Dashboard gives you a quick summary of all the services you have. At-a-glance, you'll be able to see whether everything's working fine. You can also label your services, just to make it easier to tell which service belongs to who. 

If you want to see your usage meter or want to change any of the settings for a particular service, simply click on the service. 

My_services_dashboard.png

From My Services, you'll be able to:

- See your usage meter and call records that relate to the current month (under "Overview")
- Set your excess management option (under "Excess Management")

- Change your plan, order a replacement SIM, report a lost SIM, switch on International Roaming, etc. (under "Settings")

My_Services_Specific_2.png

NEED SUPPORT?

If you ever need help with anything at all, click on "Support"

From our support page, you can:

- Use our Fountain of Knowledge to find the support article you need

- Participate in forums with our LC community

- Log a support ticket

Support.png

Login to post a comment