Start a new topic

Transfer number from optus

Hi, I have activated my new SIM with live connected although there wasn't the option to transfer my previous number from my Optus account. I am wondering if it possible to transfer my number and have my Optus account deactivated. Thanks
1 Comment

Good Morning Sema, 

I hope that you have had a lovely morning. 

During the application process, there is a field where you allocated whether you wish to activate a new number or transfer your existing service. 
Being that you have already activated your SIM with the new number, we will need to re-issue a new SIM card to perform the port from your current provider. 

Could you please verify your existing service number, account number or DOB assigned to this service via an email to care@liveconnected.com.au? 
This way we can arrange to process the transfer for you. 

Please have in mind that you will be charged with the $20.00 SIM card fee for this procedure. 
If you could kindly permit this charge via the discussed email, that would be much appreciated. 

Should you have any queries or uncertainties regarding this process, please feel free to respond to this post or include your concerns in the email. 

Thank you for your time and cooperation. 

Login to post a comment